Solar Heating & Hot Water System Installations
Here at Bournemouth Energy, we take advantage of the latest technology to provide proven solar hot water solutions that are tailored to the individual requirements of each home.
Solar power and the environment
Fuelled by our emissions of CO2 and other greenhouse gases, planet Earth is warming up. In the UK, eight of the nine hottest year ever have been recorded since 1989!
Furthermore, energy prices have risen dramatically. In 2008, the average domestic gas bill was an astonishing 93% higher than in 2000.
With our consumption of gas and electricity accelerating, the trend for rising fuel costs looks set to continue. It is therefore more important than ever to reduce our household carbon footprints and the amount of energy we consume.
How is solar power collected & fed into my hot water system?
How can solar power help?
Solar power hot water systems provide an effective solution by harnessing the free natural energy of sun and daylight to:
- Produce cost effective, environmentally friendly hot water.
- You only pay once for your system and not for the energy you use.
- Provide between 50% and 70% of the hot water used by a typical household.
- Cut gas bills by up to 70% by reducing the need to use a boiler.
- Prolong the life of a boiler by as much as 20% by reducing the time it is in use.
- Reduce household CO2 emissions by up to 645kg per year.
- Provide an extremely reliable means of heating water that has an exceptionally long working life and requires little or no maintenance.
Did you Know?|
Solar hot water systems convert both sunlight and daylight into hot water. They are extremely efficient & can effectively heat water all year round, even when it's cloudy.
Getting Solar panels installed
So you've decided that you want to have solar panels installed. Our unique customer-driven approach ensures that we are able to provide the complete solar hot water service.
- Simply request a free quote
- We'll call you to arrange for one of our friendly consultants to visit your home.
- They'll analyse the size of your property, your roof, the direction it faces and consider your hot water requirements.
- Using this information, they will then recommend the ideal system for you and your family.
- Should you choose a Bournemouth Energy solar water system, we'll complete the installation to the highest possible standards
- Our dedicated team of customer service professionals will provide all the support you need to get the most from your investment.